Friday, February 23, 2007

i've got my love to keep me warm

*please note that this post's song title is in reference to the Irving Berlin song... not to be confused with "love to keep you warm" by whitesnake. haha! just so you know (and knowing is half the battle)!

Anyways, I made this the other day for my friend, TLC in photoshop (oh how i love thee!) and I just really like it and thought it deserved a public forum. Backstory: Tara Leigh is completely infatuated with the Chrysler Building in Manhattan. Now, I have never met someone who loves a building before, but I've never met a professional cricket player either, so who's to say it's impossible? And, when I say "love" I am not exaggerating. If it is humanly possible to love a building, TLC loves CB (as I've dubbed him): She gets excited when she glimpses him through the crowded skyline and misses him when she's away. This is a devoted woman. So I though it only fitting that she receive a little reciprocity from her beloved. Hehehe. Enjoy!

No comments: