Monday, February 19, 2007

for the beauty of the earth

i love that song. it's so great. it also always reminds me of little women which, in turn, reminds me of the best compliment i have ever received to date. or at least my favorite. my sister's roommate (a very intelligent and well-read young lady) once rather excitedly told me that i was "sooo jo" from 'little women'. i consider that a truly complimentary remark. anyways, as for my post; i was out walking the other evening and it was such a beautiful sunset. sadly, i was without my trusty camera, so my cheese-ball camera-phone did its best. enjoy!


1 comment:

maresi said...

...for the glory of the skies...

it's a beauty, lindsay! and yes, that book is awesome. even the movie. don't you just crumble when beth dies?

hope you're well!