Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Return of the Mack

Hahaha. That song is funny. And no, I am not a "mack" but I HAVE been gone for a long time (from my blog). I looked it up and I can't believe that song came out in 1996. It really does not seem like that long ago. Oh well. So, to make up for lots of lost time, I am just going to post a bunch of things, maybe in no particular order. I haven't decided. So here goes!

First is probably the best picture we took all Christmas. Shelly and I bought this elf costume for Bella, and she was quite afraid of it when we first put it on her. She never did get used to the hat, so it didn't last long. But, she wore the holly collar for a few days. How festive!




Keller Christmas was fun! Here's a picture of my niece, Madison, and her new brother, Jackson. Grandma Carol is in the background.



Max, the dog, opening his Christmas present. He opened all the presents, actually. Note the shredded paper in the background. It was the funniest thing to watch him "help"!



The first annual Joiner ladies cookie baking day. Yep.



Ginny is the queen of icing, and I was helping her when I suddenly noticed this:
(Do you see it?)



It's a smiley face air bubble in the icing!
Whoa!!!

I made some VERY tasty Nutella cookies. They will definitely make an appearance again, soon!



This is the "Joiner Corner" sign at my parents house. AKA, the Narnia pole.



Right after New Year's, we went to my cousin's wedding in Rosemary Beach, FL. It was very nice and pretty!



Their wedding was soooo pretty and cool. Here is the central hanging light-fixture flower thingy that was suspended from the middle of the tent the got married in.



At the wedding!


What a cool night in a cool place!


I am proud of this shot I took. I stuck my camera in the crack of the open car door and just clicked. It was dark, it was about a 2 second window before they shut the door. Classic picture! Congrats to Donny and Caroline!



And this was our Christmas card this year. Happy New Year! I know it's late, but it's still new-ish! :-)


The Opera is coming up soon, as well a African Children's Choir Journey of Hope concert in Gainesville, AND a Festival Singers of Florida Concert in Orlando. Hopefully I will remember to take some pictures! Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a christmas apron with my name on it, those are sassy. I love seeing how happy you are, isn't marriage a wonderful blessing? :)